Re: Monday (18 August) QAWG telecon agenda (participation issue)

I've noticed that I appear as absent on some phone calls where I have
been present  until the call has been disconnected. What happens is
that the bridge calls me up, then disconnects.

As I have no means to call in, it would be good if the minutes could be
changed to regrets (or some other category).

Best,

/Dimitris

PS On today's call I am able to attend for the first full hour