Boulder hotel preference?

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:49:13 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Boulder f2f attendees -- a quick feedback please...

Are you *potentially* interested to stay at the Boulderado [1]?

If "yes, potentially", and have not already told me so, please reply to me
by Friday.  This is not a commitment on your part to stay there.  I am just
trying to tune the room block size a bit.

(We decided Monday that we will arrange a block at both places.)

-Lofton.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2003Aug/0024.html