reopening TM License issue

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:12:59 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Ref:  http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/qawg-issues-html#49

The Test Materials License issue is marked as closed.  Clearly, it should
be re-opened (per Boston and other discussion since Last Call was
published).  It also enters into at least one LC issue.

Does anyone have a problem with re-opening issue #49?

Note.  We have stalled again on the issue -- no discernable forward
progress for some time.  I have been in communication with Joseph about
it.  Tuesday, I will send some thoughts on the way forward, for discussion
during OpsGL telecon (and on IG email).