IG and WG list

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 08:47:04 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG participants --

You may have noticed you received a bunch of our profiles/levels/modules
discussion a 2nd time the other day.  It started on the WG list, and was
switched to the WG list by Karl after some discussion amongst QA chairs &
staff.  Similarly, a message from Mark was just duplicated on the IG list
(by me).

We are trying to do a better job of having more of our issues discussion
phase on the IG list, so please keep that in mind when you are sending
positions on issues.  Probably the best rule of thumb is, "if in doubt, say
it on the IG list".

Regards,
-Lofton.