Re: next week extra telecon [2nd REQUEST]

From: Mark Skall <mark.skall@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:04:18 -0400
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>, www-qa-wg@w3.org

I'm definitely not available Friday.  I'm not yet sure about the other days.

Mark

At 03:26 PM 4/23/2003 -0600, Lofton Henderson wrote:

>*** Please reply ***  (only 2 people have responded)
>
>QAWG participants --
>
>Please reply.
>
>As we agreed Monday, our goal going forward is one telecon per week,
>*except* for next week.  We want to have SpecGL Monday (4/28), and have a
>2nd one on OpsGL mid-late week.
>
>Please reply, which of the following times are you NOT available for one hour?
>
>Tuesday (15-apr) 11am ET
>Tuesday 12 noon ET
>Wednesday 11am ET
>Wednesday 12 noon ET
>Thursday 11am ET
>Thursday 12 noon ET
>Friday 11am ET
>Friday12 noon ET
>
>Thursday is ideal spacing, but we'll pick what works for the most people.
>
>Regards,
>-Lofton.

Mark Skall
Chief, Software Diagnostics and Conformance Testing Division
Information Technology Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970

Voice: 301-975-3262
Fax:   301-590-9174