Re: next week extra telecon [2nd REQUEST]

From: Mark Skall <mark.skall@nist.gov>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:04:18 -0400
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>, www-qa-wg@w3.org

I'm definitely not available Friday.  I'm not yet sure about the other days.

At 03:26 PM 4/23/2003 -0600, Lofton Henderson wrote:

>*** Please reply ***  (only 2 people have responded)
>QAWG participants --
>Please reply.
>As we agreed Monday, our goal going forward is one telecon per week,
>*except* for next week.  We want to have SpecGL Monday (4/28), and have a
>2nd one on OpsGL mid-late week.
>Please reply, which of the following times are you NOT available for one hour?
>Tuesday (15-apr) 11am ET
>Tuesday 12 noon ET
>Wednesday 11am ET
>Wednesday 12 noon ET
>Thursday 11am ET
>Thursday 12 noon ET
>Friday 11am ET
>Friday12 noon ET
>Thursday is ideal spacing, but we'll pick what works for the most people.

Mark Skall
Chief, Software Diagnostics and Conformance Testing Division
Information Technology Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970

Voice: 301-975-3262
Fax:   301-590-9174