RE: question for Kirill

This explanation helps.  I think that SpecGL covers this type of
extensibility in 2 ways -
1.  In G9 extensibility.
CP9.4 define a uniform mechanism to create an extension -- so if the spec
provides a way to define modules (or profiles), then it is doing this
checkpoint.
CP9.7 relationship and interaction to other DoV -- here is where the spec
talks about extensibility framework to allow adding more modules
2.  In G5 Modules
CP5.2 define relationship and interaction to other DoV - here is where the
spec talks about Modules and extensibility.

However, I'm not opposed to writing something in G5, along the lines of
Kirill's explanation - it may help readability and understandability.

By the way,  Doesn't this make CP5.2 and 9.7 redundant?

--lynne

--Lynne