draft OpsGL -- have a look

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:07:22 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG,

Ref:  http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/10/qaframe-ops-20021030.html

This is a draft of OpsGL, that has incorporated everything that I think we
definitely decided to do (which not very much!).  The Introduction is
re-organized, a few AIs were completed (like the phrasing of Priorities),
Issue #60 is implemented, the Conformance clause is sorted out a bit more
(degree instead of level, etc).

I went slightly further:  When sorting out GL1 and GL2, per issue #60, I
applied the SpecGL-style markup to the "fulfillment criteria" of each of
the checkpoints (after rewording the checkpoint statement).  This was a
trivial matter of adding a class to a handful of things that I was editing
anyway.

It would not be trivial to finish the job, because I have scanned through
and I see that the attempt to identify MUST, SHOULD, requirements is going
to lead us to some lurking problems (in the document now) that need
discussion.  It is probably not possible to do -- at least not to get WG
consensus on a set of draft changes -- before publication.

More on this later.  Meanwhile, have a look at the draft, esp. the parts
that changed (see "Change history").  This will be on the Monday telecon
agenda.