OpsGL Issue -- feedback requested

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:02:11 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG,

In the process of working on OpsGL for publication, I came upon an oddity
in Checkpoint 5.4 [1] and 5.5 [2].  CK5.4 is priority 2, and requires
"Define review procedures...".  CK5.5 is priority 1, and specifies minimal
required content for the reviews-procedure definition that is specified in
CK5.4.

Aside from the oddity of the priorities, it seems to me that 5.5 ought to
be a second MUST requirement for 5.4, not a separate checkpoint.

Does anyone disagree with this, i.e., should we make this an issue and
discuss it?  (Or do you agree that I can make this change -- combine 5.5
into 5.4 as another MUST requirement?)

Regards,
Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-qaframe-ops-20020515/#Ck-proc-define-licenses