Intro & User Scenarios

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:54:45 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

When I said that I thought Introduction was mostly complete in major
aspects, I did forget one thing.  The "Use Cases" section is empty.

1.) First, it should be "User Scenarios" (see CK1.2).

2.) It is P2, so level-A conformance (of SpecGL by SpecGL) doesn't require
it.  We have committed to level-A by Last Call (see issue #89).  Options:
	-2a. eliminate it altogether (for now, 6-nov pub).
	-2b. placeholder now, saying "tbd in future version".
	-2c. draft and include it for 6-nov

Thoughts?

If 2c, I don't think that I can make a useful contribution there (I need to
switch attention to getting OpsGL published, and Introduction ownership is
reverting to the co-editors).   So if 2c is chosen, someone would need to
volunteer to draft that section.