Due dates for Techniques Analyses

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:37:16 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG --

Please have a look at:

http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2002/06/reviews

We have picked due dates for the Techniques Analysis assignments (column 4)
for SpecGL and OpsGL: 16-December-2002.  This date is chosen with the goal
that the Extech editors can integrate the results and have a strong ET
draft for input to January face-to-face.

Note.  Some people now have assignments due on both 12/15 and 12/16.  Given
that the due dates are about 8 weeks hence, and given that SpecGL and OpsGL
will both be available by 6 November (about 6 weeks in advance) ... it
would make sense to get the review assignments (column 1/2) out of the way
earlier rather than later.

I thought I heard Karl say something about a reward for early completion
(any SpecGL assignments) -- 1 beer or other beverage of choice for each
week that you're early!  (Did I get it right, Karl?)