problems w/ documented issue resolutions

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:57:15 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi,

Attached is an indication of where there are some problems with documented
issue resolutions from Tokyo.  I used four sources to try to come up with a
solid resolution of each issue:

1.) Olivier draft minutes
2.) Minuter's raw text
3.) Lynne's SpecGL issue notes
4.) my memory

#2 usually (always?) matched #1.  #3 and #4 often differed -- i.e., 1/2/3/4
were inconsistent in some combination.

We should not consider these issues closed until we review and fix the
resolution of each.  Dom and Lynne (co-editors) should decide how to do
that.  One idea might be a small task team to study them and prepare
recommendations, for group discussion and decision.

Some of these are intricate and tedious, for example requiring going all
the way back to email threads to discover, e.g., that we were discussing
the wrong thing (fortunately, not often).