Re: deadline for comments on QA WG position on errata process (was RE: 16 October (Wed.) QAWG telecon agenda)

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:22:06 -0600
To: "Kirill Gavrylyuk" <kirillg@microsoft.com>
Cc: <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
At 10:11 AM 10/16/02 -0700, Kirill Gavrylyuk wrote:
>[...]
>sorry to unwrap this again, but could we push the deadline for comments on
>errata process proposal till Wednesday 10/23 ? I m afraid I won t be able
>to present my comments before then.

I had already checked with Ian, who said Friday (or at latest, SOB Monday)
would be okay.

I just rechecked -- Wednesday looks too late.

David and I can go forward to submit his comments and some of mine as
"QAWG".  You can send a message, as a personal contribution, to the
process-issues list later if you want to.