Re: New teleconference schedule

At 01:09 PM 10/16/02 -0400, Lynne Rosenthal wrote:
>My minutes from the F2F indicates that we agreed to 1 hour meetings,
>although we would reserve a 1.5 hour time slot.

I remembered it as a goal, not as a hard limit.

>This extra half hour could be used to summarize and conclude the telcon
>(in case we are running late) and/or by editors for an editor's telcon
>
>I have a Monday commitment at 12 (Eastern time), so will only be able to
>participate for the scheduled 1 hour.

I did not understand that you and Mark always cannot stay beyond 12.  I
think that I would have chosen one of the other couple of options
otherwise.  This constrains us to *less* f2f time (all together) than we
have been using.

What about shifting the start time 1/2 hour sooner:  10:30 Eastern (7:30
Pacific)?

It is not as quite good for west coast, but on the other hand, we're not
trapped into less telecon time than we have been using.

Would 10:30 Eastern by unworkable for anyone?