From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 08:01:23 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

This is perhaps not very clear...

At 06:58 AM 10/4/2002 -0600, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>As I understand, this is a refinement of Day1 P.M. items.  There were
>three main items:  #1 and #2 below, and "test demos".  The third has been
>proposed for migration elsewhere, but we don't yet know where all (or
>part) of it might go.  (Note:  the current agenda shows "demos" with two
>things in parens -- per my earlier message, it was supposed to be a
>comma-list of three items.)

The current day 1 P.M. at [1] should have been:
         *test tools (i.e., test sub-group)
         *TA markup (i.e., questionnaire)
                 -...list of demos...

So Dimitris' contribution is a refinement for and replacement of the first
two bullets for the afternoon.

And as I said, we know that we have too much with all the demos there, but
haven't decided yet where to move them.  I think that probably will have to
wait until we see more about Dimitris' proposals, and what Kirill comes up
with (new text, issues list, etc).

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/10/f2f