Re: Detailed proposal for Test Group and Spec Questionnaire topics, Tokyo F2F

Olivier,

As I understand, this is a refinement of Day1 P.M. items.  There were three
main items:  #1 and #2 below, and "test demos".  The third has been
proposed for migration elsewhere, but we don't yet know where all (or part)
of it might go.  (Note:  the current agenda shows "demos" with two things
in parens -- per my earlier message, it was supposed to be a comma-list of
three items.)

-Lofton.