Detailed proposal for Test Group and Spec Questionnaire topics, Tokyo F2F

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:32:40 +0200
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

All,

Lofton asked of me to present in bullet form what I would like to see
discussed during next week's call.

Also, I'll send a proposal on the forming of the Test Group for plane
reading and hopefully, and time permitting, a recap of the results from
the questionnaire.

1. Test Group
	- Review of DD proposal
	- Rationale
	- Proposed organization
	- Resources
	- Deliverables
	- Issues wrt. W3C Member Company commitment

2. Spec questionnaire
	- Review of DD recap (will have been sent by the time we sit at the
F2F)
	- Conclusions relative to Spec GL and guidelines therein (arguments
for our rationale section can be found in the replies)
	- Roadmap

I'd like to have affirmative/negative answers to questions that will
have been risen in these discussions, and, where applicable, a feeling
of QA WG commitment to go ahead with these (or rather _how_ to go ahead).

/Dimitris