demo presentation template

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 17:18:42 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG (esp Tokyo test demo people)

As I was thinking about this...

At 05:52 PM 10/3/02 +0200, Dimitris Dimitriadis wrote:
>[dd] Correct, I want to have TA and Test Group topic and in order to make
>room for it I could consider spending less time on my DOM demo

...it occurred to me that the best way to shorten my own demo would be to
have a "presentation", which I don't have now.  So as I started sorting
that out, I came up with this:

1.)  http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2002/10/all-skeleton.htm
2.)  http://www.w3.org/QA/Group/2002/10/demo-skeleton.zip

It is based on the W3C slide maker.  Rename #1 to "all.htm", run it through
a 'make' command (a DOS .bat file), and it produces the slide set of
#2.  I'm guessing it'll take me about an hour to fill out the slides (edit
all.htm) for WebCGM (+SVG), and a little more to add the links to stuff.

If it looks useful to you, and you don't have a presentation otherwise,
feel free to use it.  I'll send along the complete package for making the
slides from all.htm, later, with my finished stuff.

It will have too much information for any detailed presentation, but I
think I should be able to hit the key points lightly in 15-20 minutes.