about "final" Issues List

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 15:44:33 -0600
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG,

I just updated the issues list [1] -- it had a validation error (mea culpa,
it was late when I posted it last night and I didn't bother to validate it
then).  I also improved some links -- expect more of this.

In case you are thinking of saving a local copy for light reading (e.g., on
airplane), I plan to keep working on it until around mid-day Friday (MDT),
and will send a message when the "final" pre-meeting version is posted.

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/qawg-issues-html