Re: [Draft] Minutes of the QA WG Telecon 2002-11-25

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:14:18 -0700
To: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, www-qa-wg@w3.org

Good minutes, thanks.  I need one clarification ...

At 10:25 AM 11/26/02 +0100, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux wrote:
>3) Draft QA Process Document
>LR has integrated most of the last week discussions resolutions into the
>QA WG Process Document draft, which consist mostly of an outline of what
>the document shoud be:
>PF agrees to become the maintainer of the document once it's finalized
>and unless anyone else wants to take on it.

I thought that Peter was going to take Lynne's outline (as she called it)
and turn it into a proper document -- full sentences, etc.  I.e., Lynne is
done with it at this point, and Peter will be the document editor for a
while.  Did I misunderstand?