volunteer needed

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:09:45 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG participants --

Dimitris is a bit overloaded now, and probably unable to get to AI-20021008
(see [1]) for a while.  This AI is to "generate the feedback/statistics and
communicate it to the editors."  I.e., we need a summary of results for our
document technologies survey -- raw results are now tabulated in HTML table
in /QA/Group/ space -- and we need to circulate it to those who responded
to our survey.

Would someone please volunteer to take over this action item?

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/ActionItems