Re: lost SpecGL requirement(s)?

Hi Folks:

I'm filling in for Jack until we can scope our partic from our QA-chartered internal org's.  I'm trying to get up to speed here on the reading, so please bear with me as my role popped up hear a little unexpectedly.

Re. below, however, I wanted to weigh in and suggest that I hope it was only the latter contingency Lofton makes, that use cases were "unitentional casualties" and, by implication, will be returned to the requirements.  It is very important these are retained ...

johnrobert

--
John Robert Gardner			|