Re: some minutes for october telcons not announced to www-qa

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 07:19:45 +0900
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>

Hi all.

The current practice (and logical order IMHO) is:
- draft minutes sent to the WG
- review by the WG
- final minutes sent to the WG
- announce of final minutes to the IG
- update of the /Agenda page

On Thursday, Nov 7, 2002, at 01:25 Asia/Tokyo, Lofton Henderson wrote:

>>  One alternative would be to point IG (by email) to the www-qa-wg URL
>> and
>>  also mention that it will (later) be archived on the /Agenda page.
>>  This may be prefereable to putting the burden on Olivier and would
>> mean
>>  that IG get an email that links some minutes rather than just a
>> promise of them

It seems to me that's what we've been doing for a while (even though it
differs from the "process").

>>> ------
>>> Subject: Minutes QA Working Group Teleconference YYYY-MM-DD
>>> The minutes for the teleconference of the QA working group held on
>>> [date] can now be found at:
>>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/[url]
>>> Discussion and comments are welcome, on this list.
>>> A link to those minutes, along with links to minutes and agenda of
>>> other
>>> meetings can be found in the QA calendar at :
>>> http://www.w3.org/QA/Agenda/

Maybe just "check the QA calendar for minutes/agenda of QA meetings"
would be better.

I will change the logistics page if that's fine with you.
(In the meantime I'll update the calendar with the oct-16 final
minutes, thanks for the pointer).
--
Olivier