Re: [weekinqa] summary of topics on www-qa@w3.org, 13-26 may 2002

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 15:04:13 -0600
To: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

At 05:36 AM 5/30/02 +0900, Olivier Thereaux wrote:
>Welcome. I hope the format is OK, if not, please tell me (us) so that we
>can improve it for next issues.

Looks okay to me.  This is on the Montreal agenda, where it would be easy
to discuss.

>In fact, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2002May/ tells us
>that during the 13-26 may period, there was only one message in this
>thread (yours).

Oops, mea culpa!

>Most of the discussion has taken place before may 11th
>and after may 27th. I, therefore, didn't include the topic for the 13-26
>may period.
> > Did we discuss/decide how to handle topics that bridge periods?
>I think we discussed that, and we decided to note when threads were
>"continued" from a previous period (with a link to previousperiod#topic)
>Whether the summary should then be a summary of the discussion during
>the period or a summary of the whole thread is, well, a good question.

We can discuss in Montreal.  Funny case -- probably one of our most
prolific threads -- about 20 messages immediately before your 2-week
window, and about 20 immediately after, and none in the window.

I guess it wouldn't seem so odd if this was the 2nd or later "Week in QA",
instead of the 1st (nicely sandwiched in the quiet hole of the thread).