Re: [weekinqa] summary of topics on www-qa@w3.org, 13-26 may 2002

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 08:33:07 -0600
To: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Hi Olivier,

(...list changed to WG...)

Thanks for this, our first "Week in QA"!

I have a question.  I think we may have discussed it at Mandelieu, so
please excuse if I've forgotten.  Probably the most intense thread during
this period was:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2002May/thread.html#0,

"Testable Assertion Tagging".  Is it not included because the start date
preceded the beginning of the two-week period?  Did we discuss/decide how
to handle topics that bridge periods?

-Lofton.