Re: fall meeting

At 07:03 AM 5/9/02 -0400, Lynne Rosenthal wrote:
>October 6/7 would be good.  For the March tech plenary, I suggest a
>meeting over 2 days.  At the last tech plenary, 1 day wasn't enough time.

That is agreed.  But there was some thought that less than 2 days would be
okay this time, given that we will will have a 2-day f2f less than two
months before tech plen.  Also, anticipation that the Framework will be
finished, and that we will want to spend a significant amount of time on
outreach and liaison with the WGs.

But that detail can wait some time before final decision.

-Lofton.