Wrong P&O documents posted!

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 17:50:40 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
QAWG participants --

As I was studying Kirill's revised P&O draft [1] that he presented at the
f2f, and the derived checklist [2], I was bothered by the subtlety of the
differences from the FPWD versions.  Horrors!  I posted wrong versions up
after I got home from the f2f.

It is a long war story involving a half-botched backup operation and some
sorry coincidences.  But ... now the correct versions are there at [1] and

Aside from substantially different Guideline/Checkpoint statements, you
will find today's date (2002-03-07) early in each one, if there is
confusion.  (E.g., look right after the "Status of this Document" in the
full P&O draft.)  Note that I left the main identifying dates as 0225,
since this was the correct date of Kirill's versions.

My sincere apologies if you spent time with the wrong versions!

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/02/qaframe-ops-0225.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/02/ProcOps-checklist-0225.html