Re: name change

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 09:29:21 -0700
To: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, www-qa-wg@w3.org
Thanks, Dom, for the clarification.

It sounds easy enough to get approval, especially if we start early.  I
think everyone would like to see a shorter name, and it seems that there
are two popular suggestions:

1.) "QA Framework:  Operational Guidelines" [shortname could remain
unchanged, "qaframe-ops"]

2.) "QA Framework:  Process Guidelines" [shortname "qaframe-proc" would
make more sense]

Shall we have a quick straw poll at the start of Friday's telcon?  (Btw, I
have requested the bridge but not yet gotten confirmation.  However the
calendar is quite empty at that time, so I don't anticipate
difficulties.  Details later, when I get them.)

-Lofton.