Re: 24 July QAWG telecon agenda [Demi-regrets]

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 07:45:31 -0600
To: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>, www-qa-wg@w3.org

At 08:31 PM 7/24/02 +0900, Olivier Thereaux wrote:

>On Wed, Jul 24, 2002, Dimitris Dimitriadis wrote:
> > I'll only be able to call in for the last half hour of the call. Is it
> > possible to discuss the questionnaire then?
> >
> > > I have "vacation" regrets so far from Mark, Kirill, Peter, Lynne,
> > > Dom.
>
>Don't want to sound pessimistic, but when I compare this list + dimitris
>to the list at http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/, I see only Lofton, Karl, Jack,
>Andrew. Is it enough? (in more pompous terms, is it reasonable to say
>the group has a quorum to claim consensus, and thus can you/we really
>process issues?)

David said that he would show up as well, and Sandra (I assume -- no
regrets).  But Andrew is "maybe regrets".

I would still like to have some discussion about Spec Guidelines (more
material from me to follow in next mail) -- I need input to continue to
progress the document.  Maybe we should drop the rest of the agenda.