Re: 24 July QAWG telecon agenda [Demi-regrets]

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:31:05 +0900
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002, Dimitris Dimitriadis wrote:
> I'll only be able to call in for the last half hour of the call. Is it
> possible to discuss the questionnaire then?
>
> > I have "vacation" regrets so far from Mark, Kirill, Peter, Lynne,
> > Dom.

Don't want to sound pessimistic, but when I compare this list + dimitris
to the list at http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/, I see only Lofton, Karl, Jack,
Andrew. Is it enough? (in more pompous terms, is it reasonable to say
the group has a quorum to claim consensus, and thus can you/we really
process issues?)

--
Olivier