RE: new draft "Framework: Process & Operational Guidelines"

Thanks, Daniel!
Quick comment on the last question:
>> 3. WG relationship to QA Activity
>Is time the only reason why this section is not turned into a
guideline/checkpoint layout ?
>Should be mentioned if that's the case and we don't have time to change
it before publication. I think we should take the time though.

No, it was intentional. This chapter doesn't require anyone outside of
QA WG to conform to any rules, it rather describes the process QA WG
follows. I found it a bit confusing to write guidelines/checkpoints for
ourselves, hence left this chapter as plain text.
Any arguments why should we change it, except following WAI example?