special telcon Monday 1/28

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:05:25 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Cc: ij@w3.org
QA Working Group,

For our special telcon of Monday, 1/28, we have Zakim bridge:

+1.617.761.6200.
passcode 7294 ("QAWG")
Monday, 2002-01-28, 2pm EST

The principal topic will be:  discussion of 2001-01-18 Framework drafts
[1], final approval for FPWD, and any final editing instructions.  Please
have a close reading of these drafts before the teleconference -- they are
"candidate FPWD" (with some acknowledged small editorial and pubrules work
needed).

As time permits, we can process old (already-queued) issues.  I'd suggest
the issue prioritization of the last telcon ([2]) as a starting point,
recognizing that we handled a few of them in the 1/17 telcon ([3]).

If you have specific topics or issues to add, please email them to the WG
(this list).

-Lofton.

[1] See links at http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/#docs
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2002Jan/0078.html