Glossaries (Was Re: Action Items review)

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:56:59 +0900
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
On Thu, Jan 17, 2002, Daniel Dardailler wrote:

> For this one
>    A-2001-11-12-3  Karl, Daniel  QA glossary and taxonomy
>       Pending
>
> I'd like to reassign Karl/Olivier to it, since I know Olivier has been
> doing some work in the area.

Well...

I am working on the W3C glosary but it's very different from the QA
glossary: W3C glossary now consists in developing a technical basis
for working groups (and translators) to input their definitions and
translations of W3C related terms.

QA glossary is more urgent, I think, and is, basically, the QA part of
the input decribed above. I don't consider myself fluent enough in "QA
english" yet to be able to produce such a document.

Besides, I have many other projects, some with tight deadlines (namely,
mail search engine needs to be ready for tech plen), and I don't think I
can make time for this additional one.

Therefore, I'm really sorry, I can't take this over, at least for some
time.

--
Olivier