Re: Fwd: Re: Issue #22

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:29:35 -0500
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
At 09:26 +0100 2002-01-08, Daniel Dardailler wrote:
>  > Does everyone also support Ian's specific suggestion ([1]) to put it on the
>>  Web site as a resource introduction or resource guide?
>I think Olivier and Karl should integrate it with the recent rework of
>the WG, IG and /QA space.

Olivier and I have decided effectively to integrate it as a
ressource, and make it a document for bootstraping people who wants
to have information about QA at W3C in general. It will be useful for
students, Press people, and future participants. A "QA at a glance".

Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager

      --- Be Strict To Be Cool! ---