W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-qa-wg@w3.org > January 2002

Re: DRAFT Minutes 2002-01-03 QA Working Group Teleconference

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 11:51:46 -0700
Message-Id: <4.3.2.7.2.20020104113701.04308220@rockynet.com>
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi Karl,

Thanks for doing minutes.  Comments in-line...

At 03:41 PM 1/3/02 -0500, Karl Dubost wrote:
>QA Working Group Teleconference
>Thursday, 3-January-2002
>--
>Scribe:
>(DB) Karl Dubost (W3C, WG co-chair)
>
>Attendees:
>(DD) Daniel Dardailler (W3C - IG co-chair)
>(dd) Dimitris Dimitriadis (Ontologicon)
>(DB) Karl Dubost (W3C, WG co-chair)
>(DH) Dominique Hazael-Massieux (W3C - Webmaster)
>(LH) Lofton Henderson (CGMO - WG co-chair)
>(SA) Selim Aissi (Intel)
>(OT) Olivier Thereaux (W3C - systems)
>(LR) Lynne Rosenthal (NIST - IG co-chair)
>(KG) Kirill Gavrylyuk (Microsoft)
>(MS) Mark Skall (NIST)

Add:  (DM) David Marston (Lotus Development Corporation)


>Regrets:
>
>Absent:
>(PF) Peter Fawcett (RealNetworks)
>(KH) Katie Haritos-Shea (NIST)
>(OC) Oriol Carbo (U. of Edinburgh)
>(AT) Andrew Thackrah (Open Group)
>
>*** Summary of New Action Items: ***
>
>(from 2002-01-03 telcon)
>A-2002-01-03-1 DB: modify the Matrix for the MathML Validator.
>A-2002-01-03-2 KG: Write a Draft for Conformance clause and circulate it 
>as a text on the www-qa-wg
>A-2002-01-03-3 DD: Write an email about the model of the documents.

Is this about the below minuted "DD: Ask to Ian for details on the 
process." (Note versus WD versus ...)?

As I recall, DD also took an action item to write a critique and suggested 
fixes to align Procs&Ops usage of Guideline/Checkpoint with the WAI model.

(In any case, DD has two AIs here.)

>[...]
>
>DD: At minimum a unified document for checkpoints and guidelines.
>
>LH: I'll ask to Ian to have comments on it.

Change "I'll ask" to "I have asked".  (I already did it a few days ago).


>DD: If we want to use a particular model, we should use the model of other 
>specs.
>
>LH: Guidelines and Checkpoints seem to be more an editorial issue.
>
>KG: We can try.
>
>LH: Write a mail to the list how the mail is broken.

I think "mail" should be "model"?

(p.s. This, I think, is where DD accepted the action item to write the 
critique.)

Regards,
-Lofton.
Received on Friday, 4 January 2002 13:51:54 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 + w3c-0.30 : Thursday, 9 June 2005 12:13:08 GMT