Re: Test Guildelines - updated draft for Dec 9th teleconf

At 09:03 AM 12/5/02 -0800, Kirill Gavrylyuk wrote:

>Here is an updated draft of the Test Guidelines for Monday s Dec 9th
>teleconference (you ll need to add the css file into style subfolder).

Kirill, thanks for this.  Everyone now has two working days before telecon
to review it (plus intervening weekend, if you do this sort of stuff on
weekends!).

Everyone -- if you have any comments/issues from your review, please send
them to QAWG list before the telecon.

>[...]
>I will be posting a list of issues that needs WG resolution before the
>publication later tonight.
>
>  Please note: several last minute changes were not reviewed by the
> editors, due to timing constraints on my part. I will work with editors
> and incorporate the editor s feedback on these changes if any, prior to
> the teleconf.

I'm not sure if "incorporate" implies that you're considering a new TestGL
version before Monday.   I would recommend against it (too
confusing).  Rather, document any editor-agreed changes in an email and
circulate it to QAWG before the telecon.

Thanks,