Test Guildelines - updated draft for Dec 9th teleconf

From: Kirill Gavrylyuk <kirillg@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:03:25 -0800
To: <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "Lofton Henderson" <lofton@rockynet.com>, "Mark Skall" <mark.skall@nist.gov>, "peter fawcett" <pfawcett@real.com>, "Dimitris Dimitriadis" <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Here is an updated draft of the Test Guidelines for Monday's Dec 9th
teleconference (you'll need to add the css file into style subfolder).
Lofton will publish the daft on the website later today. The goal is to
publish the FPWD on Dec 20th.

I will be posting a list of issues that needs WG resolution before the
publication later tonight.

Please note: several last minute changes were not reviewed by the
editors, due to timing constraints on my part. I will work with editors
and incorporate the editor's feedback on these changes if any, prior to
the teleconf.

Thanks