Re: December 2 Telcon Draft Minutes

At 01:27 PM 12/4/02 -0500, Lynne Rosenthal wrote:

>(lr) is target a similar as class of products? ('target' read in UUAG)
>(lr) one class or two classes?
>(dh) W3C Technical reports
>(dh) it applies to any
>(lr) CUAP: Common User Agent Problems, is a not W3C has written
>
>I was referring to UAAG - User Agent Accessibility Guidelines - which
>targets User Agents.
>
>I don't know what CUAP is about and don't know what I said, but it
>probably referred to UAAG.

The CUAP line should be "(lh)" -- I said that.  Pointing out that "Note"
such as CUAP,

http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/NOTE-cuap-20010206

is a Technical Report.  I.e., it is not only Rec-track documents (w/
normative content) that are TRs.

(But it is a bad example for my point, because it reads a lot like a GL
document, and one could conceivably apply SpecGL to it.)