Normative Errata

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 13:30:01 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG,

In case you have interest in the topic, I submitted comments ([1]) about
the "normative corrections" bits to the Last Call of the W3C Process
Document.  A reply is at [2].  I intend to respond to that.

I am proceeding to make comments as an individual, on the assumption that
this topic is only of interest to a couple of us.  Correct me if that is
wrong and if you think the QAWG should endorse a position (although it
might be a little late for that).

Regards,
-Lofton.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/process-issues/2002Nov/0005