Re: QA WG f2f in Redmond WA, MS Campus, Jan 6-8 2003 - logistics

Kirill,

Thanks for the complete and timely logistics!

All QAWG,

Kirill mentions "if all in same hotel".  There are advantages to that.  Of
the two close hotels, one distinguishing feature is free shuttle (at more
distant and expensive one -- Marriot Residence), versus needing a rental
car or taxi (at closer cheaper one -- Fairfield Inn).

Quick poll:

1.) will you be at Seattle?
2.) do you plan to have a car?
3.) does a common hotel interest you?