From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 4:26 PM
To: Kirill Gavrylyuk
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Subject: CK1.1 and 1.2

Kirill,

We have a couple of SpecGL issues that are in your ballpark.  We ran out
of
time just before them today.  See CK1.2 and CK1.3 at [1].  It may happen

that we have to spend some of the 14-Aug (next Wed) telcon discussing,
but
it would be good to work on them before then -- that's our last planned
pre-publication SpecGL meeting.

Could you please draft and circulate some proposals for resolution?
(Note
that 1.2 has been embodied in and points to new issue #72).

For information:  the next WG-only draft will be Monday night, 12-Aug;
and,
we need to spend most of 14-Aug going through Checkpoint priorities.

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/08/qaframe-spec-0804.html#b2ab3d115