CK1.1 and 1.2

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 17:25:31 -0600
To: kirillg@microsoft.com
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Kirill,

We have a couple of SpecGL issues that are in your ballpark.  We ran out of
time just before them today.  See CK1.2 and CK1.3 at [1].  It may happen
that we have to spend some of the 14-Aug (next Wed) telcon discussing, but
it would be good to work on them before then -- that's our last planned
pre-publication SpecGL meeting.

Could you please draft and circulate some proposals for resolution? (Note
that 1.2 has been embodied in and points to new issue #72).

For information:  the next WG-only draft will be Monday night, 12-Aug; and,
we need to spend most of 14-Aug going through Checkpoint priorities.

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2002/08/qaframe-spec-0804.html#b2ab3d115