Re: MathML review status

At 15:26 -0400 2002-08-05, Jack Morrison wrote:
>find them if they were. I sent mail to Max Froumentin (mf@w3.org) who is the
>"Team Contact for the Math Working Group" to see if I can get access to any
>historical data, like from the 1.0 timeframe. Failing this my report
>is going to be very short.
>
>  The upside is that I think the MathML WG did a really good job, the
>test suite is complete and they are doing the right things. What it
>looks like was they did what needed to be done but did not document
>or follow any real process.

I would add that part of the process for MathML has been done "by
voice" (opposed to mail) because Max and I were sharing the same
office (physical space) when I was working from France.
"Hey Karl, how we should do that?"
"hmmm let me think..."
etc.

It's a good thing and a bad thing, but it illustrate also why it's
important to have a process, because it helps to have traceability of
what has been done.

--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager
           http://www.w3.org/QA/