MathML review status

From: Jack Morrison <Jack.Morrison@Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:26:55 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

 I went thru the MathML charter, test suite and any other available
documentation I could get my hands on. Unfortunately my answers to most of the
guideline checkpoints was No, either that things were not done or that I can't
find them if they were. I sent mail to Max Froumentin (mf@w3.org) who is the
"Team Contact for the Math Working Group" to see if I can get access to any
historical data, like from the 1.0 timeframe. Failing this my report is going to
be very short.

 The upside is that I think the MathML WG did a really good job, the test suite
is complete and they are doing the right things. What it looks like was they did
what needed to be done but did not document or follow any real process.

 Jack