RE: DRP and content identifiers.

Sorry, I think we are talking past each other. What I meant is that
given a controlled global e-tag namespace with a defined syntax you can
just drop them right into the draft without any problem. A separate
draft is still needed to define the syntax for those tags and make sure
they have a controlled namespace.

You may want to review the work done on OpaqueLockToken in the DAV
drafts. It demonstrates how to create a collision free namespace without
having to have central administration.

		Yaron