[CarmsMichaelTWeissGroup] Mickey's Current Favorites

From: <Mickey2384@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 01:34:31 EDT
To: CarmsMichaelTWeissGroup@yahoogroups.com, PretenderChallenges@yahoogroups.com
Just wanted to share a little list I put together. THought I might help
Promote some stories and sites. If you have a site or fic not listed that you'd
recommend please feel free to let me know. I will probably be updating often.
Well atleast the favorite fics part I know I will. Also if you have a site or fic
listed here and you want it removed just let me know.  -Mickey

Mickey's Current Favorites
(updated September 8, 2003)

Pretender Fics
STAY  (By Bethe)