[CarmsMichaelTWeissGroup] Re: Birthdays

From: Pam <pd343@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 22:46:04 -0000
To: CarmsMichaelTWeissGroup@yahoogroups.com

I was reading the paper yesterday and saw that it was George
Lazenby's 64th birthday.  Also, has anybody seen the HBO coming
attractions for the movie Carnivale?  One of the stars is Patrick
Bauchau.  It looks good. Too bad I don't get HBO.

Patsy, thanks for welcoming me back.

Pam  : > )

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/qXmolB/TM