Royalty-Free Web Standards

From: Thad Curtz <curtzt@evergreen.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 15:15:38 -0800
To: www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org

Dear W3C:

I'm writing to express my strong support for your new draft requiring
royalty-free technologies as the basis for new Web Standards. I think
this policy will promote help maintain the openness, sharing of
information, and collaborative work by public spirited programmers in
the open-source movement which is important in making the Internet work
as well as it can for computer users all over the globe.

Best,
Thad Curtz, Ph.D
LAB II, Room 3274
The Evergreen State College