[www-patentpolicy-comment] <none>

From: Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha <niija701c@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 17:45:54 +0100
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
Alternate E-mail: firstmariam4@netscape.net

 I am Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha, wife to the late Nigerian Head of state,
 General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 while still on
 active service for our Country. l am contacting you with the hope that
 you will be of great assistance to me, I currently have within my reach
 the sum of 24million U.S dollars cash which l intend to use for
 investment purposes outside Nigeria. This money came as a result of a
 payback contract deal between my husband and a Russian firm in our
 country's multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta steel plant. The Russian
 partners returned my husbands share being the above sum after his death.
 Presently, the new civilian Government has intensified their probe into
 my husbands financial resources which has led to the freezing of all our
 accounts, local and foreign, the revoking of all our business licences
 and the arrest of my First son. In view of this I acted very fast to
 withdraw this money from one of our finance houses before it was closed
 down. I have deposited the money in a security company with the help of
 very loyal officials of my late husband. No record is known about this
 fund by the government because there is no documentation showing that
we
 received such funds. Due to the current situation in the country and
 government attitude to my family, I cannot make use of this money
 within, thus I seek your help in transferring this funds out of the sub
 African region. Bearing in mind that you may assist me, l have decided
 to part with 20% of the total sum. Your URGENT response is needed. All
 correspondence must be through my e-mail niija701@yahoo.com  Please
include your personal phone and fax number.

Regards
Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha