Make More Money Than Ever

From: <cash4you50@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 03:16:51

I'll make you a promise. READ THIS E-MAIL TO THE
END! - follow what it says to the letter - and you
will not worry whether a RECESSION is coming or
not, who is President,or whether you keep your
current job or not . Yes, I know what you are
thinking. I never responded to one of these before
either. One day

though, something just said "you throw away $25.00
going to a movie for 2 hours with your wife".
"What the heck." Believe me, no matter where you
believe "those feelings" come from, I thank
goodness every day that I had that feeling. I
cannot imagine where I would be or what I would be
doing had I not. Read on. It's true. Every word
of it. It is legal. I checked. Simply because you
are buying and selling something of value.

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half a million dollars every 4 to 5
months from your home.

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A
YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the
following. This is the letter you have been
hearing about on the news lately. Due to the
popularity of this letter on the Internet, a
national weekly news program recently devoted an
entire show to the investigation of this program
described below, to see if it really can make
people money. The show also investigated whether
or not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there
are ''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the
participation in the program and if people can
"follow the simple instruction" they are bound to
make some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket
cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY &
RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY
WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this
profitable opportunity". I was approached many
times before but each time I passed on it. I am so
glad I finally joined just to see what one could
expect in return for the minimal effort and money
required. To my astonishment, I received a total $
610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming
in''. Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.
Another said: "this program has been around for a
long time but I never believed in it. But one day
when I received this again in the mail I decided
to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple
instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the
money started to come in. First month I only made
$240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a
total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months
by re-entering the program, I have made over
$710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to
success in this program is to follow the simple
steps and NOT change anything.'' More testimonials
later but first, =======

==== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ====
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every
4 to 5 months easily and comfortably, please read
the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR
FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

===Order all 5 reports shown on the list below===

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER
OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL
ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT
LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN
ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in
case of any mail problems.

===WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, MAKE SURE === ===YOU
ORDER EACH OF THE 5 REPORTS! === You will need all
5 reports so that you can save them on your
computer and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 =
$25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail,
each of the 5 reports from these 5 different
individuals. Save them on your computer so they
will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's
of people who will order them from you. Also make
a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk
in case something happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people
who are listed next to each report, or their
sequence on the list, in any way other than what
is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or
you will loose out on the majority of your
profits. Once you understand the way this works,
you will also see how it does not work if you
change it. Remember, this method has been tested,
and if you alter it, it will NOT work !!! People
have tried to put their friends/relatives names on
all five thinking they could get all the money.
But it does not work this way. Believe us, some
have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened.
So Do Not try to change anything other than what
is instructed. Because if you do, it will not work
for you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!
This IS a legitimate BUSINESS. You are offering a
product for sale and getting paid for it. Treat it
as such and you will be VERY profitable in a short
period of time.

1.. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take
this advertisement and REMOVE the name & address
of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made
it through the cycle and is no doubt counting
their fortune.

2..Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO
REPORT # 5.

3.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO
REPORT # 4.

4.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO
REPORT # 3.

5.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO
REPORT # 2

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1
Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address
ACCURATELY! This is critical to YOUR success.

**** Take this entire letter, with the modified
list of names, and save it on your computer. DO
NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.

Save this on a disk as well just in case if you
loose any data. To assist you with marketing your
business on the internet, the 5 reports you
purchase will provide you with invaluable
marketing information which includes how to send
bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of
free classified ads and much more. There are 2
Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to
see how it goes, and we will assume You and those
involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's
also assume that the mailing receives only a 0.2%
(2/10 of 1%) response (the response could be much
better but let's just say it is only 0.2%). Also
many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-
mails instead of only 5,000 each). Continuing with
this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for
report # 1. Those 10 people responded by sending
out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out
of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with
orders. That's=100 people responded and ordered
Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a
total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to
that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send 5,000 e-mail each for a
total of 5 million e-mail sent out. The 0.2%
response is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each
for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for
Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00
(half a million dollars).

Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 +
2..... $500 + 3..... $5,000 + 4..... $50,000 +
5.... $500,000 .... Grand Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND
FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO
MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A
LOT OF MONEY!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think
for a moment what would happen if everyone or half
or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-
mails each or more? There are over 150 million
people on the Internet worldwide and counting,
with thousands more coming on line every day.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and
more!

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive
and there are hundreds of FREE places to
advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the
Internet will easily get a larger response. We
strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add
METHOD #2 as you go along. For every $5 you
receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report
they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day
service on all orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out,
with your name and address on it, will be prompt
because they can not advertise until they receive
the report.

===========AVAILABLE REPORTS ====================
The reason for the "cash" is not because this is
illegal or somehow "wrong". It is simply about
time. Time for checks or credit cards to be
cleared or approved, etc. Concealing it is simply
so no one can SEE there is money in the envelope
and steal it before it gets to you.

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.
Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for
each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the
cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2
sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper,
Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are
ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and
postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
REPORT# 1: 'The Insider's Guide To Advertising for
Free On The Net

Order Report #1 from:

Ryan Springer
320 East Beaver Ave.
Apartment 303
State College PA 16801
USA

REPORT # 2: The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk
Email On The Net

Order Report # 2 from:

J. Pfetzing 2103
Cherrycove Maryland Hgts., MO. 63043
USA

REPORT # 3: Secret To Multilevel Marketing On The
Net

Order Report # 3 from :

Enchia Resources
590 Centerville Rd. #299
Lancaster , PA. 17538 USA

REPORT # 4: How To Become A Millionaire Using MLM
& The Net

Order Report # 4 from:

Len Rickert
P. O. Box 1040 Nerang Qld 4211
Australia

REPORT #5: How To Send Out One Million E-mails For
Free

Order Report # 5 From:

Peter Mueles
14464 Woodbridge Lane
Savage, MN. 55378
USA
$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for
Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails
until you do.

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3
weeks after that you should receive 100 orders or
more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

**Once you have received 100 or more orders for
Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
already working for you, and the cash will
continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO
REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on
the list, you are placed in front of a Different
report.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which report people are ordering from you. IF YOU
WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF
E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There
is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from
this business !!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM: You have just received information that
can give you financial freedom for the rest of
your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT. You can make more money in the next few
weeks and months than you have ever imagined.
Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not
change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as
it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report
after you have put your name and address in Report
#1 and moved others to #2 .....# 5 as instructed
above. One of the people you send this to may send
out 100,000 ormore e-mails and your name will be
on every one of them. Remember though, the more
you send out the more potential customers you will
reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas,
information, materials, and opportunity to become
financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

=============MORE TESTIMONIALS===============

'' My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in
Chicago. I am an accountant with a major U.S.
Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I
received this program I grumbled to Jody about
receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole
thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work.
Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and
a few days later she jumped in with both feet. I
made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay
the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing
didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3
weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the
next 45 days she had received total $ 147,200.00
....... all cash! I was shocked. I have joined
Jody in her ''hobby''. Mitchell Wolf M.D.,
Chicago, Illinois

'' Not being the gambling type, it took me several
weeks to make up my '' Not being the gambling
type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind
to participate in this plan. But conservative as I
am, I decided that the initial investment was so
little that there was just no way that I wouldn't
get enough orders to at least get my money back''.
'' I was surprised when I found my medium size
post office box crammed with orders. I made
$319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing
about this deal is that it does not matter where
people live. There simply isn't a better
investment with a faster return and so big''. Dan
Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

'' I had received this program before. I deleted
it, but later I wondered if I should have given it
a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to
get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-
mailed again by someone else.........11 months
passed then it luckily came again...... I did not
delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my
first try and all the money came within 22
weeks''. Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

'' It really is a great opportunity to make
relatively easy money with little cost to you. I
followed the simple instructions carefully and
within 10 days the money started to come in. My
first month I made $ 20, 560.00 and by the end of
the third month my total cash count was $
362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to the
internet''. Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR
ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

If you have any questions of the legality of this
program, contact the Office of Associate Director
for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission,
Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed
bill SECTION 301, paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.
Further transmission to you by the sender of this
email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending
a reply to: coho2@ziplip.com with the word REMOVE
in the subject line. This message is not intended
for residents in the State of Washington,
screening of addresses has been done to the best
of our technical ability.