"field of use" restriction

From: Rafael Villar Burke <pachiburke@terra.es>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 00:05:10 +0100
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>

As a web developer I have made an effort until now to keep as close to W3C
standards as possible when writing web code. I feel it encourages
cooperation, and that is the actual matter of the web.
As long as GPL code (an extreme form of cooperation) is not in the scope of
your policy I will drop to support those standards as they don't enforce
cooperation but dependence on patent holders' will.

Thanks for your time and effort.

Rafael Villar Burke